Motocaddy M-Series Lithium batteriesview other products
Lithium batteries come with a five-year limited warranty. It's a more cost-effective option than Lead in the long run. These batteries are leightweight, too, and are designed to remain on the trolley when folded down, making it easier for you when you travel to and from the course.
- M-Series Lithium comes in 18 and 36-hole capacities*.
- 75% lighter compared to their Lead-acid equivalents.
- Recharges in less than five hours.
- Easy to transport.
- Compact with a stylish design.
* When used in normal conditions. Battery time reduces over time.
Motocaddy's top tips for battery care and your lead-acid and Lithium considerations:
- Charge as soon as possible after each use to prevent reduced capacity
- Deeply discharging your battery will not increase capacity or lifespan
- Use charger compatible with battery. Lead-acid not to be used on Lithium or vice-versa
- Lead-acid battery can take up to six rounds to reach peak performance
- Fully charge Lithium batteries before use
- Battery will hold charge for at least 6 weeks
- Lead-acid batteries should never be charged for short periods
- Lithium battery's capacity will be increased by any amount of charging
- Fully charge your lead-acid battery after 'final round' and top up every few weeks if not playing for extensive period
- Charge on dry, non-carpeted surface in temperature ranging from 10° to 30°C
- Higher capacity lead-acid batteries should only be purchased if you regularly play 36 holes in a day
And finally... Although Lithium is a bit more expensive, it is a much better long-term option, which will save you money. Good quality Lithium batteries last longer, are small, lighter, quicker to charge and come with longer warranties.
Come and speak to us if you need any more information or advice.